WOUNDSEAL TOPICAL POWDER, 2-Pack
The WoundSeal Topical Powder is a non-prescription “powder bandage”. In combination with manual pressure to the wound, the powder quickly forms a strong scab that completely covers the wound and stops the bleeding. WoundSeal Topical Powder is not a vasoconstrictor or a cauterizing agent, is not biologically derived and is non-toxic.
Use WoundSeal Powder on external wounds that have blood, such as cuts, skin tears and avulsions. If sutures are required, the protective scab that forms may be removed by a medical professional by soaking it with saline solution and gently scraping it off. The powder must be totally irrigated off the wound prior to applying sutures.
• Topical powder for external bleeding wounds
• Stops bleeding and forms a waterproof scab in seconds
• Scab falls off naturally as the wound heals
• Composed of a hydrophilic polymer and potassium ferrate
• Ideal for industry, contractors, offices, restaurants, military, schools, camps, outdoor activities, sports teams, cottages and homes
• Format: Single Use Tube, 2/Pack