PerSys Medical’s Tactical Trauma Shears were engineered to meet and exceed the military’s stringent standards. The tactical scissors can cut through the tough material such as web gear, denim, leather, boots, and heavy winter clothing. They can also cut the softest materials such as gauze, which is where traditional trauma shears fail. The ergonomic comfort grip handle of the tactical trauma shears includes an inlayed rubber grip. Trauma scissors provides maximum comfort and control in high stress prehospital emergency situations.
These premium EMT shears are ultra-sharp, durable, reliable and affordable. The blades are made of high-quality Japanese steel, which is known for its hardness and ability to keep an edge. These shears can cut through heavy duty materials and seat belts with ease. They can even slice pennies and dimes!
- Premium-grade, durable stainless steel tactical shears blades for precision sharpness
- Reinforced, serrated edge for maximum cutting ability through the toughest materials
- Matte black, non-stick coating on blades
- Clothing-lift lip and rounded tip for patient safety
- Ergonomic inlayed rubber grip and contoured handles for maximum comfort and control
- Safe, effective, reliable military trauma shears
Dimensions: L 18.4 cm (7.25″) x W 9.5 cm (3.75″) x H 0.63 cm (0.25″)
Weight: 56 g